Tinutuan means “assorted” , Because it is made from many kinds of ingredients and vegetables. It becomes healthy food because of containing much nutrients and fibers that’s good for absorption and health. It can be served as breakfast meal. It will be more delicious when it is enjoyed with fried salty jambal fish, tofu, fermented soy bean cake, and sambal terasi.
- 500 g rice, washed and drained
- 4 tsp salt
- 2 corns get the corn’s seed
- 100 g young melinjo’s leaves
- 100 g spinach, washed cleanly
- 100 g kangkung (leafy vegetable), washed cleanly
- 200 g sweet potato, cut
- 300 g pumpkin, cut
- 2 bunches legume, cut into 2 cm sized
- 50 g basil leaves
- 1 tomato
- 8 red peppers
- 4 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp terasi
- Pour water 3-5 cm on the surface of clean rice. Boil until it is rare.
- Put corn, pumpkin, and sweet potato. Boil it.
- Then add vegetables one by one into porridge. Cook until it is ripe and thick.
- Sambal: Grind all ingredients of sambal and add some salt and sugar. Cook in some oil.
- Serve it with roasted fish or fried salty fish.