Makassar, Es Pallu Butung, Iced Banana
Es Pallu Butung
2. Dilute rice flour with part of the coconut milk mixture.
3. Shred 1 1/2 pandan leaves and grind the rest.
4. In a saucepan, warm up the remaining coconut milk with shredded pandan leaves. Take 1/2 cup of the warm coconut milk and mix with ground pandan leaves. Squeeze the mixture to get pandan juice. Pour pandan juice in the saucepan back. Add sugar, vanilla and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
5. Pour the rice flour mixture into coconut milk mixture and stir well.
6. To serve: pour rice flour porridge onto bananas, then drizzle red syrup over and add ice cubes.